Beware of WINDOWS XP

Status
Not open for further replies.
How come I haven't had a problem wtih XP yet? Hmmph...as long as it works I am keeping it. Until Longhorn comes out.

David:

I'm new here but I just couldn't resist answering this. How many times have you attempted to 'activate' or install windows, because Microsoft only allows 8 activations for any Microsoft products. If you've gone over this, than you will get the message saying that is has already been activated.

You know david. I had the same problem. I called up microsoft and they were able to help me out. Maybe you can try that too.

I reformat my pc quite a few times so i got the "already activated" problem. I had to call Microsoft and they guided me thru a manual method to overide the activation sequence.

good one Werpon maybe bosbo forgot to mention those after everything he wrote and ran out of space but then again mabe not??????

lmfao, hay you gues dont get to jelos but iv got a retale vertion of windos xp pro so 1 i dont have to activate it and 2 i can use any key combo and 3 i can use/install it any time, anywere, as many times as i want to with the internet or with no internet conection.

Novartic_ said:
lmfao, hay you gues dont get to jelos but iv got a retale vertion of windos xp pro so 1 i dont have to activate it and 2 i can use any key combo and 3 i can use/install it any time, anywere, as many times as i want to with the internet or with no internet conection.

We've got a winner my friends..... :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom