What are YOU listening to?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yah, my homies have a plexi-glass back window, cuz the very low bass will shatter a regular window....Lol

Now that's my kinda bass....

yah my playlist is friggin HUGE I just reformatted though so I dotn have all my songs on here from my DVD backups yet.

I had to reformat this thing was slow like a mofo

and this time around I have the OS and program files on one partiton and the music and other files on another.

and Im not dual booting I'll just use soemthing like virtual pc or vmware if I want another OS on here.

I listen to my 4000+ mp3 list consisting of Rap, Metal, and a little classic rock...oh and a bit of comedy too

no, comedy like george carlin, jeff foxworthy, ron white, larry the cable guy, denis leary....that kind of comedy

But... Put a Chicken on your head, learn to speak araphaho, clime inside a Dog, and behead an Eskimo, eat a Renault Four with Salami in your ears... something something something and so on.

:D

Lord Kalthorn said:
But... Put a Chicken on your head, learn to speak araphaho, clime inside a Dog, and behead an Eskimo, eat a Renault Four with Salami in your ears... something something something and so on.

:D

That was probly the worst post I've ever read.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom