Good pc stores selling AMD 64 in Toronto or Canada

d_source

Daemon Poster
Anyone know of any reliable pc stores that sell AMD 64 computers (build your own systems) in Toronto or Canada for that matter? Online stores are welcome.

I quickly perused through the ncix site, and they seem pretty good. Windwaker222, you get your stuff delivered or do they have a store near by?
Have you ever bought a complete system from them or just parts?
Tigerdirect doesnt sell good systems, but they are good for parts.

AMD 64 Custom Built Computer Systems

Go to www.centricatesystems.com and you can request a quote for an AMD 64 desktop or laptop computer system. A friend of mine bought one from them and he loves it! Im thinking about buying one just because of the warranty they offer on them.

whats the warranty they offer? I am gonna send them my quote now, i'll let you knwo what they come up with. Although, the qutote i got from http://pcvillagecanada.com was pretty good and i'll prob go with that since its local and i can just go in and pick it up. I have no idea about their customer service record but they offer 5 yrs labour on their products.

I think my friend's came with a 10 year guaranteed upgrade and a 3 year parts and labor but I could be wrong. He talks highly of them...

Y ai just got a quote from these guys. I thought they were canadian but they r in virginia. Anyway, their quote was substatially higher than anyone else i got quotes from, with worse parts. I wont go with them.

I dont understand what the 10yr upgrade warentee means. U still have to pay for the parts right? How do they guarentee u 10yrs?

I asked to see his quote and looks like his was all name brand parts in an AMD Athlon64 3200+ system. He priced a few other groups and Centricate had the better price of them for the parts he was wanting. Im not really sure about the 10 year upgrade warranty but from what I have found, they are the only ones to offer one with a full 3 year parts and labor. Most seem to just offer 3 year parts with 1 year labor. Im looking to upgrade before too long and will ask them about it when I send out for a quote.

Back
Top Bottom