Monitor

jkp77

Solid State Member
Hi..
Whats the best thing to do with my old monitor? It is a NEC MultiSync 70 17" display. It is big and bulky and I just purchased a new Proview flat screen. I don't really know if I could put it in the paper for a certian amount?? What is it worth? It is about 6-7 years old.
Would a computer store take it as a trade in or credit?
Any suggestions?
Thanks,
John

you could try to trade it in to a computer store for something, provided they do that. but I doubt you will get very much for it being that it's so old. you could try and put it in the paper for 15-20 bucks and see what happens. does it work pretty good?

your family or you own a truck? throw it in the back and drive down some shitty country road real fast, when you get to the end and the monitor isnt there, you know youve done it right

Well I tried the truck routine but the damn thing weighs so much it wouldn't slide out the back. I burned half my tires off trying to get it to slide!!
I guess I will keep it if the paper doesn't sell it...
Thanks for the replies...
John

LOL...I like that truck idea. But yeah, it's not a bad idea to keep a spare monitor around. Say if you are given a computer or asked to check one out, that would be one less thing to worry about.

I now have a pair of monitors. Just got a new/old one today and then a POS dell. I would toss it cause the cable is shorting out(no red) but it's the only one that'll work with my Sun system...

Back
Top Bottom