What got you guys into computers?

Actually when I go back and re-read, I realize that was kind of a dumb statement. I was thinking that it was her who got you into all the making your own sites and doing all that stuff, but really you did it yourself.

She got me into the basics..heh

Shes totaly dumb with computers..doesnt even know what a monitor is :p Its amazing how some idiot with a computer got me into my obsessions. I love her too bits, and infact i proberly am living with her..should be living along side her in a year or two!

Haha... I don't actually know any girls other than Athlon who know much of the technical details Computers at all. I'm sure there are some... but I still fear anybody I know going on my computer :D

Lord Kalthorn said:
Haha... I don't actually know any girls other than Athlon who know much of the technical details Computers at all. I'm sure there are some... but I still fear anybody I know going on my computer :D

Lol same for me unless you count my cousin... she screws up he computer every 2 weeks!

That's what I was thinking, I've never known a girl who knew anything about the computer other than it got you on the internet to talk to people and read mail, etc.

Lord Kalthorn said:

LOL yeah...Athlon's like the only girl that I know that's a computer geek. All the other girls I know all just care about their bodies, nails, clothes, make-up and other typical girls stuff.

yah, she knows her ish though.....She is the only girl I know as well, that knows her way around computer's...Lol

Back
Top Bottom