Purchasing new system

ok,
Give me the amount of money that you wish to spend on this computer. Like the highest you would feel comfortable spending.

I will look for deals for you,a nd see if i can find one.

Just get a dell? What? Are some people here on crack?

Bob, that first machine looks good until I see the crappy video card in it. All loaded out until they put a Radeon 9200SE in it. The same goes for that second one.

Out of those three go with the third one. IT seems to be the best but still Radeon 9250? I would upgrade that unless you are just a basic computer user.

EBAYers are fraudsters for bying hardware off of. they never give it to you, my sis ordered a falcon system off there and never got it. as it turns out that seller had been involved in other scams and she fought to get her money back for it.

and also that system was a refurb and it went for 700 and it was one of the amd athlonxp 3200s that were "loaded" and had multimedia extras and all that stuff.

ebay tracked him down and his accoutn was deleted.

so theres my sister's story!!!

dont trust any "whole system" people on there.

the seller was also selling a amd64 and a xeon based system for 899 which is way to low for a xeon based system.

So are you going to call me a fraud for shipping over 15 hardware items over ebay?

very false, get your facts straight ok. Stop dissing, if your just gunna diss dont post..

Im not dissing!!!!!!!

Im just saying what ive been though!!!!

and I know my stuff, Ive fixed lots of peoples dells and worked there most of all!!! I also Rated companies like them in the past.

I have alot of experices and I am not gonna sit here and go on about this thread. ok. simple as that. I get turned off by people wanting to go off ebay and buy some refurb system when theres better out there for new and he can learn to build his own if he realy wants to save money

you dont have to give into dells lies and bad marketing and all this other bull shut that makes people belive you get a lower price when that is only the price to lure you with, eveyrone does it not just dell but HP, Gateway, Sony, everyone!!!

Im not dissing and these are my experinces..... and Ive done alot of ebaying to know and I also have a freind that makes TONS off ebay and has sold stuff like hardware and windows xp and shes helped crack down lots of fraudsters as well. if anyone knows ebay its her!! shes bought two systems from there and they did the same thing, she waited 2 months for one and it never came!!! and the other seller for system 2 teh system was compeltly wrong and it was gutted with a bad note in it.

both sellers were taken legal upon.

athlon64fx said:
EBAYers are fraudsters for bying hardware off of. they never give it to you, my sis ordered a falcon system off there and never got it. as it turns out that seller had been involved in other scams and she fought to get her money back for it.

and also that system was a refurb and it went for 700 and it was one of the amd athlonxp 3200s that were "loaded" and had multimedia extras and all that stuff.

ebay tracked him down and his accoutn was deleted.

so theres my sister's story!!!

dont trust any "whole system" people on there.

I've used and sold on Ebay/Half.com heavily. I bought computer gear off Ebay and was treated to a good discount buying experience. Look at the reputation/past ratings of users before you buy. That's what I do. Don't go around telling that people are fraudsters. I take personal offense to that, you are nothing but a rip-off artist. You want people to get ripped off and pay triple then what they have to.

Back
Top Bottom