Worlds fastest Processor avaliable to buy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lord Kalthorn said:
'Athlon 64 2800+ oc'ed to 2.4 Ghz ohhhh yeaaaaa'
'AMD Athlon 64 3400+ "ClawHammer" OC'ed to 2.42'

And that's only a few; can you find even two people here that are bragging about their Intel's Clockspeed with such zest?

HEY! You got a problem with me putting that??? HUH? Im proud of my OC, ok? If you've got a fucking problem with that, then you can piss off.
Yeah, Gibant's P4 is freaking awesome. His maybe worth "bragging" about. Maybe mines really weak compared to that, but its not "zest" you dumbass. Theres something in this world called pride and like Giancarlo said, enthusiasm. Im not bragging to everyone about my CPU. Have you ever seen me post, "Oh hey everybody! Look at my CPU! I OC'ed it to 2.42! HA! Beat that!", have you ever seen me post anything even near that? Some mod you are.......

i've found these moderators to be a annoying, aren't they supposed to keep things in control and not diss members, i always thought they were supposed to prevent that stuff from happening, but i could be wrong...

cheeseman222 said:
in response to the homos making fun of me last page i ment to reply to the "purchasing new system" topic not this one so shut up. I'm not that stupid...

Careful how you throw around the word homo, because I happen to be one. Maybe you didn't think nothing much of it but it is quite offensive.

If your straight take offence..if not deal with the idiots passing around 'your a homo' 'your a fag'.

I wouldnt get rid of LK though, i'd start with you ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom