Best pc game out there

what do you mean big, the game itself takes a while or its big to download. because it is huge to download but about normal length to play

I definately don't have a favorite game, but here are just some nice games out there:

Half Life 2 (CS:S)
StarCraft Brood war (Can't beat good old Zero Clutter 3 on 3)
Rise of Nations, Thrones and Patriots
Age of Empires 2, The Conquers
Diablo 2, Lord of Destruction (geez, I had one of the best dueling sorcs in my days out there)
UT2004 (Assault is terrible though)
UT - Original (I loved assault mode, i was one of the best on 'thebox' server, which was the most popular assault server, at least in 2002-2003)
GTA2
GTA Vice
GTA SA
Need For Speed, Hot Persuit
Need For Speed underground
SimCity 4, Rush Hour (That game is hard though)

And a bunch of others that I can't remember of the top of my head.

My list:
(not in any particular order)

Half-Life
Half-Life 2
Halo
Halo 2
Grand Theft Auto 3
Grand Theft Auto: Vice City
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
Call of Duty
Call of Duty: United Offensive
Doom 1 & 2 (They're Classics :))
Doom 3
FarCry
Medal of Honor: Pacific Assault
Need for Speed: Underground
Need for Speed: Underground 2
Rome: Total War (Massive battle sequences, and I mean MASSIVE)
Splinter Cell
Splinter Cell: Pandora Tommorrow
Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory (Not out yet, but I can tell its going to be awesome)
America's Army (FREE FREE FREE!!!!!)

And some other ones that I forgot about....

I've always liked the Age of Empires series and Rise of Nations. Age of Empire 3 will be coming out soon. I'm definitely getting that one. NFSU2 is also a fun game with realistic gameplay and mods. I'm about 40% complete in that game right now using the Celica GT-S.

My sister gave me The Sims after she bought The Sims 2, and I have to say that it is quite addicting. I find it more challenging trying to balance everything without growing too tired (friends, wife, baby, job, hygiene, etc.).

Yeah; Sims is crazy like that. I can only build nice houses... then I build another one and don't bother with the families. Sims 2 is much better for that though; nicer stuff to put in.

I thought Age of Empires 3 was ages off! I'll have to have a look around for some stuff about it.

sims is boring ...... but i havent got the new one so ill shut up.lolol........i think that age of empires is pretty cool

Back
Top Bottom