Lets All Meet Up On A Game

Bah, no way in hell I'm going to download Halo. I don't like that game. I think CS:S is the best choice.

By the way ginacarlo, yeah, that is a pretty famous gun, it's cool that they accualy have it in the game, realistic. Hehe, one time in CS:S, I just sat behind a pillar next to the terrorist bomb site, because all my teamates were dead, and it was a 5 on 1. So one by one, the four guys come up to the bomb site, and I kill them with one hit by the shotgun. Then i pick up one of their AK47-type weapons (I was outta ammo) and just killed the fifth guy with a headshot.. good times, good times.

Eh. The only thing thats good about CS: Source is that the graphics and physics engine is improved. Your character still has a kind of "lope", when he running (looks kinda like someone running with a limp leg).

rakedog said:
Bah, no way in hell I'm going to download Halo. I don't like that game. I think CS:S is the best choice.

By the way ginacarlo, yeah, that is a pretty famous gun, it's cool that they accualy have it in the game, realistic. Hehe, one time in CS:S, I just sat behind a pillar next to the terrorist bomb site, because all my teamates were dead, and it was a 5 on 1. So one by one, the four guys come up to the bomb site, and I kill them with one hit by the shotgun. Then i pick up one of their AK47-type weapons (I was outta ammo) and just killed the fifth guy with a headshot.. good times, good times.

Yeah, but the recoil on the thing is quite a bitch. I have to be crouched down to take out many men. So I usually go with the RPD, which is fed by an ammo box and has an 100 rounds. Less recoil. I also like the M-14 with optics. I'll take you out when you are hundreds of feet away. I manage to take out three players in twenty seconds (much harder then AI, took out five enemy NVA in a single player level in ten seconds.

Back
Top Bottom