Lets All Meet Up On A Game

IAntDemo

xxcobraxx
Hello CF i think we should all meet up on a game which most people have got that allows you to speak, any way havent much time to no if you can speak on these games.
Which game shall we meet up on and ill organsize it after we have a vote on which game we should meet up on.

I think warcraft 3! Is not a shooter but is awesome since there is 2 formats, regular and custom (I am a sheep tag king!)

Vietcong. I would get down all of you with a DP machine gun. What I did once.. was hide behind some bushes... and grass.. and then three of these guys teamed up against me... took them all out.. DP allows for 47 rounds on one ammo drum.

yer really nether plyed it but once i had socom 1 which is the old socom, and i took a hole team of 8 down and its 8v8 i use to be rank 4 in UK,FRANCE,BELGIUM OVER 50,000 people plyed it my name was DR DRE on it if anyone plyed it but i think people should download UNREAL T 2004 and we should all meet up.

That looks like a beastly weapon, wouldnt want to be on the recieving end of anyone with that

Maybe we should all play Age of Empires :p

Personally I'd say Half-Life... but I don't have any one of those games. Maybe I should download it...

Back
Top Bottom