Worlds fastest Processor avaliable to buy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bragging rights. Just like more watts in speakers doesn't mean crap. We all know it depends on how the speakers are built.

Lord Kalthorn said:
Then AMD's first and most high held becon for their users are merely over bragging rights? :p That's not a good sign.

Uhhhh you just gone braindead.. use your brain!

*WARNING LK NOT USING HIS BRAIN*

i was talking about intel users.

Intel users enjoy bragging about their clockspeeds?

If AMD Users don't enjoy this at least as much, if not more because of the fact they seem to enjoy overclocking than Intel Users then it would be quite surprising that AMD Users don't generally talk about their clockspeed - rather the Intel numbered equivilent 3200, 3400, 3600. Unless they are discussing how they have overclocked it. In which case they still point out the Intel equivilent number from their new clockspeed...

I have heard no Intel User bragging of their clockspeed unless it is deserved - the big ones like 3.8Ghz, 4Ghz, 5Ghz - the people who have done some great things with their processors. AMD users however, will often brag needlessly of their clockspeed (3200 @ 2.6Ghz) for instance. Even people who have processors which are useless will brag about how their 2000s are at 1.8Ghz or 2Ghz.

Saying Intel Users brag about their clockspeeds is the silly thing :D

Lord Kalthorn said:
Intel users enjoy bragging about their clockspeeds?

If AMD Users don't enjoy this at least as much, if not more because of the fact they seem to enjoy overclocking than Intel Users then it would be quite surprising that AMD Users don't generally talk about their clockspeed - rather the Intel numbered equivilent 3200, 3400, 3600. Unless they are discussing how they have overclocked it. In which case they still point out the Intel equivilent number from their new clockspeed...

The LK ignorance continues and contiunes and continues and continues.. nothing can stop it. It is like that damn little pink bunny on the energizer commericals.. it never stops. It keeps going and going, yet it provides no facts and is mindless.

AMD users however, will often brag needlessly of their clockspeed (3200 @ 2.6Ghz) for instance. Even people who have processors which are useless will brag about how their 2000s are at 1.8Ghz or 2Ghz.

I have my processor overclocked quite a bit. But I'm not bragging and most people don't brag, you brainless numbskull.

Saying Intel Users brag about their clockspeeds is the silly thing :D

Intel users are losers.

'Athlon 64 2800+ oc'ed to 2.4 Ghz ohhhh yeaaaaa'
'AMD Athlon 64 3400+ "ClawHammer" OC'ed to 2.42'

And that's only a few; can you find even two people here that are bragging about their Intel's Clockspeed with such zest?

Lord Kalthorn said:
'Athlon 64 2800+ oc'ed to 2.4 Ghz ohhhh yeaaaaa'
'AMD Athlon 64 3400+ "ClawHammer" OC'ed to 2.42'

And that's only a few; can you find even two people here that are bragging about their Intel's Clockspeed with such zest?

That's enthuaism. I'm sorry you have to be a bland retard, but I don't mind people showing some. If they want to brag about their own doings then let them.

No wonder why the P4 is failing.

Giancarlo said:
Bragging rights. Just like more watts in speakers doesn't mean crap. We all know it depends on how the speakers are built.
You said Bragging Rights - there's nothing wrong with bragging. You made out there was :D

For Instance:

My Chicken has more feathers
My Frogs are bigger
My Doves are more white
Your Doves are less white
I have Turtles...

that sort of stuff. All reasonable and truthful comments were I to actually have a Chicken, a Frog, Doves, and Turtles.

So then... have you actually found any FX-55 vs. any Intel 3.8-4.0 Style Chip yet then?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom