What are YOU listening to?

Status
Not open for further replies.
SocK_MaN said:
I should have guessed from the name that you were a metal fan, like me. You are right it is end of heartache, i thought the only other was alive or just breathing which i also have :D they are definately my fav atm

I believe they released a self titled album aswell, not too sure though. KsE's older stuff from Alive Or Just Breathing kicks their newer stuff in the teeth. So much better - the song "My Last Serenade" being a prime example.

I had no idea about the self titled , but your right "last serenade" along with "rise inside". However on the end of heartache there are ones like "Breathe life","When darkness falls" and of course the classic "Rose of sharyn"

well rock music kinda irritates me since I have sensitive hearing and mirdange frequencies bother me alot like screaming screetching....

I mostly listen to dance , r&b and Hip-Hop.

im a hip hop head, and the new akon cd is really hot right now. It is soft and flows good. like an R&b feel.

recently been:

rage against the machine, cKy, QOTSA, Linkin Park, SOAD, Placebo, Muse, Nirvana (im soo loving nevermind album right now)

Tonnes of other stuff..but thats just too much to list!

YAYA! Nirvana's AWESOME!!!! They're new boxed set is great! Altho its all acoustic, demos and rehersals, its still money well spent :).

athlon64fx said:
well rock music kinda irritates me since I have sensitive hearing and mirdange frequencies bother me alot like screaming screetching....

I mostly listen to dance , r&b and Hip-Hop.

I bet your playlist is like HUGE right now.....Lol

I got to get you guys into Doom metal and Black metal, there my fav. gene's of metal. Also I likes shred metal(really really really fast metal) and Grindcore(really really REALLY hard metal).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom