Worlds fastest Processor avaliable to buy

Status
Not open for further replies.
build your own processor and pass the uhhhh 10GHz mark while your at it and get rich selling em

that is one of the more ridiculous comments i have read posted today.

Adding to the fact that he is only 14 and believes he has the ability that he can "build" a processor is pretty funktastic. Haha.

Well chaps, let's give him the benefit of the doubt and take him at his word.

So, cheeseman. How in fact do you build your own processors???

Lord Kalthorn said:
Mmmm... Quad Itanium2s... it would even be worth having to find 64-bit alternatives to all my stuff.

Lol, only 4 itaniums? LOL. How about over 10,000. Nasa just built a comp that is the fastest in the world for now. It has more than 10,000 cpus its crazy/

i was told the same thing about the FX 55 being overall faster than the p4 ee stock. and i was also told that the 55 oced would absolutly drive the p4 out of the water. from what i know amds are more ocable, and i really dont know much about intel to be honest with you. more money. thats all i know heh

Lord Kalthorn said:
Just because we dance around fires naked and sacrifice the heads of AMD Executives to 'Teh Pentium' doesn't make us cultish types.

Nice way to twist my words, you idiot.

Giancarlo said:
Nice way to twist my words, you idiot.
:D I was extremely proud of it personally :D Not the twisting of your words; didn't think I was doing that but the joke. Classic.

Airiox said:
Lol, only 4 itaniums? LOL. How about over 10,000. Nasa just built a comp that is the fastest in the world for now. It has more than 10,000 cpus its crazy
I was trying to be vaguely realistic... especially considering I have no software and no Operating System that could possibly run on 10,000 Processors, it would run on 2 generally, 16 or 32 maximum if I could find Windows Server - and I'd have 9,968 useless Processors. :(

Cheeseman said:
just build you own and use my signatures parts, if you can't and moneys no object get someone else to do it for you. i'm still stuck with my dell dimension 2100 until i turn 15 and can get a job though
Haha; I want what he's having if he can build processors with a screw driver and soldering iron!

I have seen a pentium 4 overclocked to near 5GHZ NO JOKE
they used liquid nitrogen lol!.

sounds good to me!!!!

Yeah; they do do it - I don't know why people say AMDs are better to Overclock when Intels go that high :D Maybe AMDs just easier to Overclock and all Overclockers are lazy (considering they're already too lazy to get the money to buy the processor and instead steal the power) not of course against that few of them who are geniouses - and Overclock for the simple reason that there are not purchasable Processors at the speed they want. Or those who do it for a challenge. Like the people who did the 5Ghz one, and the 5.6Ghz one, and the 6.3Ghz one.

AMD can overclock far more then Intel. There comes a time when you should realize MHz don't really mean all that much though. AMD is all around a faster, better CPU. You denial that, you are dening the facts. And once you start denying the facts you become a fact denier, one I consider an idiot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom