program time trial

There isn't one general method. It varies from program to program. Try doing a google search on "cracks", and see where that takes you.

big deal...if you dont want to help then keep out of this SocK_MaN.
and Satori this program is not somthing that google would find. its a wannabe program.

archos said:
hi
anyone whos good at removing time trials from exe's please PM me.
thanks
hey the cracking just varies from on program to another and if you wanna do that really then go to sleep and dream, b'coz it needs lots of dedication.

archos said:
and Satori this program is not somthing that google would find. its a wannabe program.

I would like to help anyone i was just pointing out the fact that because you are a newbie you might not have known that it isnt for posting requests. Next time just take the advice and people will want to help you more.

archos said:

It's not as simple as one single application. It varies depending on the program. For program A, you have method A, for program B, you have method B. I just suggest you search "cracks" as a starting point. Where you go from there is your own business.

Back
Top Bottom