Happy New Year Everybody !!!

Well i guess you are being the most sensible but it must take a lot of willpower to not ever drink alcohol.

See; Giancarlo has the idea! Drinking only proper alcoholic drinks; Wines, Beers, Wiskey, Rum, Vodka; other basic Spirits from around the world - no mixing or mixed-in taste!

Anything other than that - is a Lesbian Drink.

David Lindon said:
Actualy, if I am not mistaken, the law in the UK states you can on private property if the parten gives permission to their child. ;)

100% right, Dave.

And yes, I got happily trashed on New Years Eve. A mix of Baileys, Vodka, Heineken Lager, Champagne and White Wine was enough to practically comatose me for the good part of the 4 hours left before lunch. ;)

Lord Kalthorn said:
I'm not Authoritarian - I just really don't like Alcohol :D This is something I make quite clear whenever somebody else is drinking anything like that around me. Especially these new sick wierd arse Lesbian Drinks; Archers, WKD, that sort of thing.

I'm already addicted to Nilahol - I don't need more addictions.

Whats Nilahol?

I cant find it on the internet anywhere in a dictionry, the only place is in another thread in this forum

Haha, Nilahol is a perfectly reasonable substance. It comes from the Following logic pattern:

I love Nila

Hence I am a Nilaholic

Hence I am addicted to Nilahol

And it is all so clear now :D

Lol; yeah. Look me a little time with the Windows Image on PressPass and Photoshop but I didn't like how the old one was a different colour to the background - so this one is Transparent everywhere its not Red Green Yellow or Blue.

Back
Top Bottom