$1 hosting

Status
Not open for further replies.

xpguy

Solid State Member
edit

<amusing but not letting you spam here when you have an attitude like this, people bewate>

yes I do no lol but if you look at the majority of other hosts they do the same as me.

Alot of hosts are smart and dont oversell and host websites on portals ;)

well if you bothered to do some research instead of jumping to conclusions you would find out my website is no portal and that I dont allow overselling I have my own servers provided by theplanet.com the news is ssi based and is taken from the forum for easy updating.

yes I have a few servers at theplanet.com and I offer webhosting to those who need it :) and my website is hosted by myself.

your average TP server = $200

$1 x 100 = 100GB. You may get a 120Gb/80Gb

You make no profit whatso ever. and you dont offer reseller accounts? What are your server specs.

who said I do not offer reseller who even said I paid that much also if you looked at my website you would see I offer another service aswell as hosting my server has more than 100gb bandwidth lol also my xmas special says if $20 is added then the account will be upgraded to a reseller, next time read the post properly.

Im talking about space sir.

...your rather amusing and like to try your chance with fly comments and attitude. Your gunna get no where in this business ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom