Happy New Year Everybody !!!

Lord Kalthorn said:
I didn't drink at all :D

Which obviously few of you did - because you can't drink under 18 ;)
Actualy, if I am not mistaken, the law in the UK states you can on private property if the parten gives permission to their child. ;)

damnit y was i not informed, so i turned down booze and it was actually legal. O well there is always next year

Drinking age is 21 in the US. But I did drink anyways. I'm not as authoritarian as LK obviously is.

Here in Italy no problem.. I love the wine.. and a little bit of cheese.. and a bit more wine.. and some olives.. and another glass of wine..

I'm not Authoritarian - I just really don't like Alcohol :D This is something I make quite clear whenever somebody else is drinking anything like that around me. Especially these new sick wierd arse Lesbian Drinks; Archers, WKD, that sort of thing.

I'm already addicted to Nilahol - I don't need more addictions.

Weird arse lesbian drinks? LOL. Well that's not my sort of thing.. I prefer straight up wine or german beer. I had prosecco (italian carbonated wine) that has 11% vol, that's very high for wine which is usually around 6-8%. About six glasses, so I'm feeling a bit tipsy.

Back
Top Bottom