Purchasing new system

umm...people at the manufacturing plants dont sort the parts for you. they just send it out and you have to sort it yourself.

well id take the parts by part number and give to the builders that what I did. if a part number is displayed on a display id put it a box to give to builders.

was also in matriel handling so did adam btu then he went to buildd and I got fired for nothing.

It was a sucky job with a sucky crowd. and the supervisors sucked ass. they were old crabby people who yelled al the time

they had to have certian parts for each system so I put teh right parts for the systems in teh box. it was varied each time.

Okay well than could someone suggest a system for me to buy. I have searched for hours and hours and I'm sure you people can think of one off the top of your head. What I need is a GOOD processor, like 512 RAM, 80 GB hard drive, AGP slot with or w/o card and winXP already on it. DVD burner is huge plus. I don't need a printer or monitor. Most importantly it must be below $700 the lower the better.

THanks!

yourdreamsystem.com's media pro would be great for you. win xp preoloaded.

I can work soemthing out as well if you'll email me or add me to msn!

well there should be a store around you that will put a computer together for you and you pick the parts thats a very good way

theres no way in hell you can get a decent 64 bit pc that will work more than 6 months at that price gian!!!

Back
Top Bottom