Which monitor?

JBrehm

Baseband Member
I got an lcd monitor... it sucks like hell, I have a headache right now from using it. So i'm going backt o CRT's. I want a 19 inch crt monitor or bigger (not bigger if the depth is more than 18 inches though) and I was the best clarity and graphics and everything possible for under 400. which monitor do you guys think i should get? o and I want a monitor with a resolution greater than 1600x1200

well what LCD monitor did you have? For the best colors and clarity, get NEC. They might not have the best response times, but the colors are awesome.

I have the samsung 712N, so a nec crt would be best? i use my computer to watch movies a lot, but i don't do any gaming at all, i do a lot with text and internet (i do basically everything you can do with internet) should i give my lcd a few more days? (i got it about 2 days ago and the return policy stands for 14 days after purchase)

JBrehm said:
I have the samsung 712N, so a nec crt would be best? i use my computer to watch movies a lot, but i don't do any gaming at all, i do a lot with text and internet (i do basically everything you can do with internet) should i give my lcd a few more days? (i got it about 2 days ago and the return policy stands for 14 days after purchase)

Well I dunno about NEC CRT monitors, but I was talking about NEC's LCD monitors.

send you LCD back and get that nice monitor. It will own any CRT or LCD out there.

get the viewsonic from newegg? btw, whats the return policy on items bought off of new egg? (and yeah, i'm way impressed by the viewsonic, i was looking at samsung crts and philips crts, but this viewsonic looks beyond them all)

Yeah I have studied and this looks like the best, highest res and best refresh rates.

NewEgg is customer driven and has a very good RMA policy. You can check it out here. http://www.newegg.com/app/faq_return.asp Many people give high praise to newegg and their return process.

i don't understand what they're saying (i'm tired) can someone translate for me? what i want with the return policy is, I want to be able to return my monitor if it gives me headaches or doesn't work as well ad i'd like it to, i want to have (in possible) newegg pay for my shipping it back to them. i don't want to pay a restocking fee if i'm going to use the money i got back from newegg to buy a different monitor from newegg. which of these are possible?

Here is their restocking policy, but if you get the same product back, they will not charge you.

" There is a restocking fee of 15% on all returns for refund, unless waived by our Customer Support Agent. Newegg is not responsible for manufacturer defects. We are not manufacturers. We are willing to replace a defective item. If a refund is requested instead of a replacement we will charge a 15% restocking fee. Why? Claiming "defective" is the easy way out of a restocking fee just because you don't want the item. If it's defective we will replace it (rma type repair).

For CPU and Memory refunds, any restocking fee we use will be a reflection on current market value for the same cpu item. Newegg.com will not allow returns and then re-orders in attempts to make a profit on CPU and Memory price fluctuations."

Here is their shipping policy. You pay for it to get therem they pay for it to get it back to you.

" Newegg.com does not pay for the return shipping of defective merchandise. We are not responsible for factory defects because we are not a product manufacturer and we do not produce the parts we carry (similar to a standard walk-in store). Thus Newegg will split the shipping costs with the customer. The customer agrees to pay to send the item back to Newegg and Newegg will consequently repair or replace the component and ship the item at no charge back to the shipping address specified in your account."

Back
Top Bottom