Banned From A Site But Inocente

or he could just make a new account and forget about this mess. Why do you care?? Do you feel so violated because you were framed???

Personally, I would consider it a waste of time to try and solve this trivial problem.
You know what would be the easiest thing for yout o do, u could create a new account and pretend like ur somebody else, EXCEPT WITH THE SAME EXACT SPECS!!!!

huh, huh??? how's dat sound??

edit:
rakedog, please don't reprimand anybody for their poor spelling. That is something an english teacher would do. And if you do want to go and correct somebody else's grammatical mistakes, I could hire an english professor to piss you off by checking every single one of ur posts here, and correct every single sentence error you have made.

So, take it into consideration that you aren't an english teacher, and so, basically it's like a 12 yr old teaching an 8 yr old, when the 12 yr old himself has very little knowledge.

I"m sorry I just pointed you out right now, but when i'm on forums such as these, a large amount of people just point out grammar mistakes in the middle of a conversation. I just wanted most of the poeple on this forum to read this so they know how ridiculous they're being.

Back
Top Bottom