Registration Question

DrumBox85

Solid State Member
I just bought a video card off of a friend of mine and I'm not sure if he had already registered it or not. I was wondering if anyone could help me out by giving some advice if I should go ahead and register it again or just leave it be. Thanks.
-DrumBox85

I never bother to register my stuff. It's probably for warranty purposes and updates regarding your video card. When I buy a new video card, it comes standard with whatever factory warranty. As long as I have my invoice I should have no problem. Either the part will work perfectly or it will break down on arrival or later in the week upon using it. I never get extended warranty. Waste of money.

With the latest and greatest stuff coming out all the time, I don't see why I even need to register. I"m always upgrading anyways, hehe. For updates, I just go to the vendors website and download new drivers or new software to be used with the video card.

OK. Thanks a bunch. I didn't know for sure what I should do, so I figured that I'd get on here and ask. Thanks for the advice.

Back
Top Bottom