People Who Join this community to advertize

RAFDOG

In Runtime
r people getting P!ssed of aswell at people who join this server just to advertise there corporation that does the same as this website i mean this is the bes tin the web and they try to use its popularity to advertize there thing i mean sh!t.

and lately theres been a boost of these Thread\ads it just dodgy

spamming out the forum, i am happy to read all the new post but if you are getting people saying free iPods and come review my site you get a bit annoyed.

They are annoying. I mean the occasional w4nker advertising and spamming is annoying, but we can live with it. But if there are lots of people doing it all the time that is just really annoying

i think ADVERTIZING is ok, or else david would'nt of put it up there, but when they advertise free ipods it does piss me of but on every forums page it happens o well.

SocK_MaN said:
They are annoying. I mean the occasional w4nker advertising and spamming is annoying, but we can live with it. But if there are lots of people doing it all the time that is just really annoying

yer, i think some people just want to post for the sake of it to get high post counts :eek:

Ipods are the worst. I hate those things. They are closed fairly promptly. Just ignore them, they disappear.

if it's in the right section of the board it's ok, but if it's in 3 or 4 different threads....Then it is "ANNOYING SPAMMING"

Back
Top Bottom