mutzy188

Solid State Member
Hi everyone! I'm sorry if this post is in the wrong section. How can I send an e-mail to someone so that when they open it they can't close it until they read the whole thing. Can I make it so when they open it reads the message to them and then they can close it?? I want to make sure the person reads my message. I know as soon as they open it and see it is from me they will close it and won't read it. What can I do??

~Thanks

I'm not sure if they even have the technology to do that althought they must considering the fact that even Encarta 2000 you could type and have a voice play it back to you but what is your point for this?

I want to make sure he hears what I have to say. He won't answer my calls. And he sends back the stuff I send him and does not even open it.

Alright heres what you do I'm pretty sure this will work. you have to look up on google "vemail" its a voice email program im pretty sure it is free and is probably compatible w/ pop3 accounts you will have to look up more on it.

Is there a way I can make it so he can't close the e-mail until it is finished playing??

Is there I can make it so the message automatically plays when he opens the email?

Back
Top Bottom