Is this a good PSU?

I like that one better than the other, in fact, i've looked at that one before. The only thing I don't like about it is that I would have to flip it upside down. Otherwise, the fan on top will be blowing into the top of the case and that would just be pointless. I dunno. I may get that one if it has the little 4pin 12V thingy, which i'm sure it does.

I didn't even know it existed until I tried hooking up my new mobo on an old power supply. The power supply doesn't have one of those "4pin 12V processor power connection thing", and the mobo required it. That little thing had me stumpped all day until I read the support section on Intel's website.

That's the whole reason i'm looking for a PSU, the "4pin 12V processor power connection thing"

I guess it's just called a "4-pin 12V plug". I checked out different sites for that. No official name for it. But yeah, you need a new power supply that has that. I'm looking at newegg right now to see if there's a case that comes with one. I wish newegg did a better job of labeling the power supply that comes with the case. Especially when people need that 4 pin plug.

rofl, that case plus the PSU is $30... rofl

Anyways, my case looks much better IMO. It's probably a lot sturdier. It was $100 without the PSU. The one I have is an Antec SuperLanboy, bought it in July.

Back
Top Bottom