DVD burner....Now What?

If you want to burn Movie DVD's, then just download DVD Shrink (Free) and use that to rip the movie to your hardrive. Then use Nero to burn it to a blank DVD :)

I read the reviews, and it looks good. So all it does is rip the DVD's that's it? It can't copy it to another DVD at all?

I think the Nero 6 Reloaded can do everything in one bundle still.

"Whether you're an Expert or Standard user, Nero 6 Reloaded makes your digital media projects a breeze to complete. Enhance your creative and technical skills with multiple tools to take you beyond the ordinary rip & burn. Create, Edit, and Burn Audio Discs, Capture, Edit, Author, and Burn Video, Make Multimedia Slideshows. Save your Data files to CD or DVD."

What DVD Shrink does is compress a movie to fit a normal 4.7GB DVD-R. That's all. Just rip's it to your hardrive. Then you burn the files from your Hardrive to a 4.7GB DVD-R.

With DVD Shrink, You can still have the bonus features of a DVD, Like subtitles, and "Deleted scenes". It will just be less quality. You don't really notice the quality though...It's kinda hard to explain. Go to their site and check it out. It has all the info on the site, with guides and stuff.

Wow, I think's the site down or something. Try again in the morning. You can still download it, Just google something

as he said neros only around 500mb but it needs temporary space for the dvd images which itll take and put somewhere untill the BUrn process is finished then they'll get deleted and yeah

Nero 6 is the newest but im running Nero 5 its better for cd-R\W but i rekon Nero6 for DVDs

Back
Top Bottom