11,00 or more dead

I know that. But that third one is a bit unlikely.. but possible.

Yup, but it's arguably the most dangerous. I mean if a large meteor struck the middle of the pacific ocean, the waves would be bigger then anything we have seen... They would probably be at least 50 - 100M tall, if the meteor was big enough....

CarpeNoctem said:
What was the print that you read?
i don remember as i'm from malaysia, i quickly searched the net for news on how hard malaysia has been hit so i've been to lots of news sites. Anyway u know how reporters are sometimes so i might be wrong...

Malaysia hasn't been hit that hard, compared to neighboring Indonesia. But convoys would be protected by a naval guard if they contain a high amount of money.

i know indonesia took most of the hit, malaysia is quite lucky, if u know alot about volcanoes and earthquakes u would know that they mostly happen on the edges of plates. malaysia is lucky cause it misses the edges closely yet far enough to be relatively safe.

wilsonwws said:
i read somewhere that sometimes, quite often the money donated to victims of the tsunami don even reach them and are somehow hijacked and stolen by pirates. how could they do this? they are, in a way killin ppl for money...

Well sometimes they wire it through accounts, if the place to where your donating is far away or over sea, and that leaves banks vonable and hacking accounts or a mishap to where they wire it to the wrong account and some bum takes advantage of it.

rakedog said:
Yup, but it's arguably the most dangerous. I mean if a large meteor struck the middle of the pacific ocean, the waves would be bigger then anything we have seen... They would probably be at least 50 - 100M tall, if the meteor was big enough....

Ha they would at least, at LEAST, be 300 feet plus because if the meteor is big enough to survive the earth's atmostphere it would at least make a wave 300 feet.

Enough of this... lets get back to the disaster.. the US has multipled the aid by 10 times... making it $350 million.

if the the thing was a kilometer across it might. a 300 foot one would not be something devastating, far less than a earthquake of 6.5 or higher.

Back
Top Bottom