What has the computer become?

TRDCorolla1 said:
I'm trying to counter what he's saying there but it's getting all twisted out of proportions. People using the computer or non computer user choose to believe what they want (to each all its own). Dested was saying that he notice most computer users are lacking religion or faith. I'm saying in support of him that perhaps it is due to the involvement of computers and because it is artificial in nature, can contribute in the consumption of just that. People have become dependent on computers.

And your saying that people arent dependent on religion??

Maybe not you, but i know many hardcore religious people, and it seriously controls there life. I will hang out with a jock or something, but they will not hang out with a non christian, and thats what there relgion teaches them, and thats fucked up.

I know people like that.. there are a few at my campus who organize meetings for the bible studies groups. They found it productive to protest a rally my group (the LGBT alliance) set up for gay marriage. But not to get into that issue.. I have to agree with dested... it is f--ked up.

yeah, I know what you mean. I use to live in Utah one time, and you know it -- Mormons. Since I wasn't a Mormon, this girl stopped talking to me and to make it worse she told her friends about me not being Mormon so they all stopped hanging out with me. This was in high school by the way wile back. Seriously messed up.

We worked together for a few months and grown really close to each other until one day she popped the question, "Are you a Mormon?" That was it. Never talked to me since. Stuck up snob.

I mean, Mormons, CHristians, like there's any difference? It's all Christianity. What is she so worked up about? I should be the one to get angry having their own book and all. Cult. Oops, that got a little carried away. See how that anger kind of build up? Man....

Eh no need to triple post. I'm dating a guy who is jewish.. heheheh... he doesn't practice it.. but that's how he was raised. Though he's very tolerant (afterall he is gay duh). I don't think it is right for someone to shut somebody else out because their religion is different.

Exactly, the internet life isnt segregated like that really. I hate you because your dumb, not because your a certain religion. The way things should be :p

Oh well, what are we to do? If they don't like it, then tough. Live with it or DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom