mp3 player

nice MP3 Player, but if your player can not get power from the USB port what can we do? soz i can not help.

omfg i cant understand what the problem is...do u live in iraq where duracells aren't plentiful? couldnt u get rechargable batteries? do u really care about 5 mins of lost batery power? how much does it really drain?...the answer is not enough to keep going on about it

money_man said:
omfg i cant understand what the problem is...do u live in iraq where duracells aren't plentiful? couldnt u get rechargable batteries? do u really care about 5 mins of lost batery power? how much does it really drain?...the answer is not enough to keep going on about it

what the heck? i didnt ask for u to reply did i ................ anyone who HAD this kind of software was supposed to reply .......... if it bothers u enough then go f%£! urself

you can get some heavy duty recargeble batterys i have it last me hours contunites playing of music

i have the mpio fl100 and that thing eats batteries, but i put some duracell rechargables, and its fine.....how long does it take you to transfer songs onto your mp3 player? it shouldnt take longer than 30 seconds for most songs... i think its a feature on mp3 players, i know mine i cant take the battery out because you need to turn it on to connect..my freinds recharges from the computer...its weird but i think its all on the design of the mp3 player

yes exactly that..and theres nothing u can doing about it except to get a new MP3 player, or dont mind wasting 5 mins of battery power

Back
Top Bottom