about:blank page home page

TONY11

Solid State Member
Need of desperate help. Every time I enter the net my homepage is the about:blank consisting of a search engine for diffrent stuff. I tried changing it all kinds of ways, searched for viruses emtied temp folders but the damned thing is still there. Any suggestions will be greatly apriciated. Thanx

I have ad aware by lava soft did it twice cleaned twice but its persistant and dosent want to go away

I had this exact same problem with my homepage. I installed SP2 and it has fixed everything. Still pop up and spyware free for about 4 months or so.

I dont think there is actually something there its just basically spam like popups and some advertising

I had the same thing happen to me all the time. Sometimes adaware and spybot will pick it up sometimes they wont. What you have is a "Browser Hijacker" you need to get a remover look on majorgeeks.com or downloads.com they should have a free one it does all the work for you.

about:blank

Thanks for the suggetion on spy bot downloaded it done it and it did remove some files but unfortunatly not the one Im looking for the home page is still the same and when I point to an item the address it shows "findtop.net/find.php" would love some more help pleaseee!!!!

Back
Top Bottom