Anyone home?

NyeGuy553

Solid State Member
This doesn't seem like a happenin forum :-/

Where is everyone?? @ hardforum there are always ppl

Plus, there are these things that we have called lives.... It includes not spending your whole day on a forum.

Edit: By the way, your sig is too big. 5 lines max.

@ hardforum there are always 1000 people how can you remember 1000 peoples names?

I try to come on here a lot but havent recently, we dont spend our lives on here, well most of us dont

i think NyeGuy553 is new and he wants to post on the forum thats all. Start a new topic where everybody will reply to :)

technoman said:
i think NyeGuy553 is new and he wants to post on the forum thats all. Start a new topic where everybody will reply to :)
Yes. Thank you. Hence it says newbie:)

well hardforums everyone onto eachother and flame me cuase i dont like ultra products, inc. the deleted that thread I made thier bout thier ram and also they flamed me cuase I put a pic of my desktop there twice by accident.

plus they dont seem to ahve a life since most people there ahve backto back posts every 24 hours it seems.

and most of the "workstation" pictures are tooken is dark creepy basements at what looks like mom's and dad's place!!!

and the dark theme on that site makes me cringe. its so old looking. reminds me of thsoe sites in '97!!!

they call themselves l337 yah right.... if they are so leet why are they living in thier parents basement.

leet basment freeks that they are!!!! :p

Back
Top Bottom