Counter-Strike the best online FPS ever?

Oh and: from my game today:

cs.jpg

http://plasma.dyndns.org/Pics/cs.jpg

Funny, because a few seconds after that, two more guys came, and one of them jumped on top of the guy on the right crouching, and the other hid inside the room right of us. So there were 6 people gaurding that one door. It was kind of funny..

That's why you get banned if you do like 2 or more TK's in one round, you if you do 1 TK, you have to sit out the next round.

I love CS, best thing out there.

I play on the SG server (In console 'Connect Spidergaming.com' and that'll get ya in) I usually play under Lt_Dan, Y!X, Fo.0, and some others, it'd be sweet to play with.. any of you!

Ask for Dan if you do go in there, I may be there under some dif name.

I LOOOOOOVE scoutknives!

Best map! phew doggy

The reason I love CS:Source is cuz it takes skill. FarCry is rather boring and weapons dont behave how they should in real life.

CS:S is just the undisputed champion. You got tons of weapons, plus the allure of knife kills.

Couldn't have been said better!

rakedog said:
That's why you get banned if you do like 2 or more TK's in one round, you if you do 1 TK, you have to sit out the next round.

Hmm yeah....In Halo and COD, you can TK all you want, untill the server administrator kicks you out (which doesnt take that long).

Oh and if any of you play Halo, I usually will be playing CTF on any map under the name: a bullet.

BRING IT ON!!!! :D

moneyman said:
I love CS, best thing out there.
The reason I love CS:Source is cuz it takes skill. FarCry is rather boring and weapons dont behave how they should in real life.

CS:S is just the undisputed champion. You got tons of weapons, plus the allure of knife kills.

Couldn't have been said better!

I don't agree with that statement at all, still. I think it is totally inaccurate.

Man I just spent the past two ours in CS:S - Office. What a good map. I always play as terrorists, and I just grab a good rifle, head 'round the side, go through the garage thingy, and sneak up on them from the back. Works almost every time.

Back
Top Bottom