Favorite Online Game?

Yeah D2 LOD was awesome. I had one of the best 1.10 sorcs out there.. but I gave away my account.

That game is the most epic party based game ive seen in sooo long, and its been out for more than 5 years, so thats someth8ing to say. Neverwinter nights was also good, i hear. Now everything has gone MMO, and thats not bad, but still... Nothing can compair to Diablo2

Yeah. Unfortunately.. Blizzard will be revisiting the Startcraft Universe first (not that that's bad) before coming to Diablo series again.

That sucks. So i hear there will be a World of Diablo kind of thing, like a mmo. Idk, maybe its just a prair.

rakedog said:
Yeah. Unfortunately.. Blizzard will be revisiting the Startcraft Universe first (not that that's bad) before coming to Diablo series again.

I hope the next Starcraft installment, after Ghost, will be RTS. Blizzard seems to have gotten into the habbit of taking there old games and changing the format. When I first herd about a new Starcraft game a while back, I was very excited because Starcraft is one of my favorite RTS games. Then it so happens that Starcraft Ghost looks like Splinter Cell with an ugly ass chick.

If I am wrong about the gameplay correct me. For I am not sure since I have not been keeping up with the game. So I don't know if it has come out or not.

My Fav flash game, would have to be spacedpenguin, on addictinggames.com

That is theee best game EVER!

My fav. game that's not flash, would have to be CS 1.6, nothing can compair (I haven't played CS:S to compair, but... I don't know if I'll like it as well)

I HAVE played it a little, but not enough to get a real good feel for it.

Back
Top Bottom