Wat is 2005 gonna bring

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm just tired of people spreading disinformation about gay people. I'm tired of it. I'm tired of people claiming they have evidence (yet they never get around to posting it). I'm tired of people making attacks. I just want people to calm down in here. Airiox, any further discussion on this will not be responded to. Homosexuality is not a topic here because this is a place about computers. I left a forum because I had enough of their political arguments.. and arguments of sexuality. For goodness sakes, lets just stop this now.

thats funny Giancarlo, you start arguments then when you can't back up things enough you say lets stop fighting.

...very interesting

Okay this is too weird.. I thought your account was disable... airiox? I always back myself up. And I already proved why airiox was wrong in the past. He and I have our differences, but you cannot come in here and attack every person.

Giancarlo what kind of name is that, GAY, i dont like gay people at all, you gay people are freakin sick, hella nasty WTF is wrong with u people, god created people the way he wanted so they can do it, and Giencarlo your stupid, all u do is talk shit to everyone, your just stright up gay.

Correct spelling/grammar:

Giancarlo, what kind of name is that? You gay. I don't like gay people. You gay people are freaking sick. It is hell of nasty. What the hell is wrong with you people. God created people the way he wanted to. Giancarlo, you're stupid, all you do is talk shit to everyone, you're just straight up gay.

Learn to spell moron, before you go flaming other people. First off, there is no god (no evidence whatsoever), so stop giving me this "God meant this, God meant that" shit. People are born the way they are. Weather or not they have a choice, gays are gay, so stop discriminating against them. You make a total fool out of yourself posting shit like that. Ginacarlo, even if he is gay, has a LOT more respect here then you, because he is arguably the best debator here. So no one cares that you think he sucks, because we still have more respect then we will ever have for you. So either leave this forum, or learn how to spell, and stop flaming people.

Giancarlo said:
Sorry it is not a fact. And stupid family research foundations don't count as evidence. So again false.

Well all I could find was family association studies. Peronally i dont care about this so I wont persue it any further.

Giancarlo said:
Okay this is too weird.. I thought your account was disable... airiox? I always back myself up. And I already proved why airiox was wrong in the past. He and I have our differences, but you cannot come in here and attack every person.

I am not going to ban yellowsnowman if you have a beed with him take it to someone higher up in the foodchain.

This thread is causing too much trouble, like these type of threads always do.

<< Closed >>​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom