Did you have a good christmas??

i got alode of games for Xbox a few things to play around with and build, my computer upgrade umm, some security stuff for my room

the day was great

well Im pissed off at adams dada cause we told him not to buy us gifts instead give us money to help out with advertising our business and to get stuff we need and help with bills but he gave us perfume and junk we didnt need. lieka table and chaiers. we could have gotten algong without it I liek eating at the comp just fine.

hes a old washed up trucker what do you expect.

grrr that really pissed me off

then he goes and we told him to buy us mixxed drinks instead of beer, but he didnt looks hard enough for it. he wasted alot of food, he drug his feet borrwoing adam's car and then didnt even fill up teh tank he ran it to empty and took 3 hours to get coffee and check his truck....

grrrr.... what a depressing x-mas.... at least we had booze but i wanted mixed drinks instead of beer. I mean cmon.... liek we really needed prefume and clonge my adam has liek 13 bottles sitting around allready and so do I!!! grrr!!!

sell it on Ebay

say thanks very much, then take some pics and stick it on ebay

I got some nice things, mainly a new cellphone and some ps2 games, all around, good times.

athlon64fx said:
well Im pissed off at adams dada cause we told him not to buy us gifts instead give us money to help out with advertising our business and to get stuff we need and help with bills but he gave us perfume and junk we didnt need. lieka table and chaiers. we could have gotten algong without it I liek eating at the comp just fine.

hes a old washed up trucker what do you expect.

grrr that really pissed me off

then he goes and we told him to buy us mixxed drinks instead of beer, but he didnt looks hard enough for it. he wasted alot of food, he drug his feet borrwoing adam's car and then didnt even fill up teh tank he ran it to empty and took 3 hours to get coffee and check his truck....

grrrr.... what a depressing x-mas.... at least we had booze but i wanted mixed drinks instead of beer. I mean cmon.... liek we really needed prefume and clonge my adam has liek 13 bottles sitting around allready and so do I!!! grrr!!!

Cmon cheer up, the old man was trying to be considerate and look for something a little more personalized, like table and chairs. Sure he could have given you money but I am sure he thought that getting you "junk" showed how much he cared for the both of you.
======
Also I will just ignore the whole mixed drinks thing instead of beer. Wouldnt want to get your husbands dad into some deep dodoo for serving to minors/buying for minors. ;)

well.... we ditn even need perfume or cologne!! oh well. well get soemthing soon enough..... :)

Im just a little uppery and mad cause were broke.

I got two pairs of pants, a shirt, and a sweater.

From my Dad.

From my Mom and Sister, I got Halo 2, some new gloves, art stuff, more art stuff.

It was ok, I'm supposedly getting more when I get back home from my Dad's :D

Woohoo! :D

I love free stuff.

Back
Top Bottom