Wat is 2005 gonna bring

Status
Not open for further replies.
End of discussion Giancarlo. And I advise you not to insult me privately on AIM, be a man. Go bitch to others. Leave me be.

Most of us here aren't much more than kids; even you yourself aren't a great deal more than a kid or indeed a great deal older than whatever Yellowsnowman may be. I cannot list how many people in here are adults but the list is few, and of those fewer post regularly.

I thought we were here to discuss the choices Homosexuals make; not the Wisdom of somebody who makes a Snowman and Pees on it. (Hopefully he didn't pee on it - then make the snowman... :rolleyes:)

I'm sure it is possible to change your sexuality from abuse; if it was sexual abuse and bad enough. Or indeed if you are one of those insecure people who enjoy being a pain in the arse; and do it just for the the shock value.

Lord Kalthorn said:
I'm sure it is possible to change your sexuality from abuse; if it was sexual abuse and bad enough. Or indeed if you are one of those insecure people who enjoy being a pain in the arse; and do it just for the the shock value.

Oh please.. give me a break.. there are plenty of people who get abused.. it doesn't change their sexual orientation. There are no connections there and no evidence there either.

comrad said:
Giancarlo what kind of name is that, GAY, i dont like gay people at all, you gay people are freakin sick, hella nasty WTF is wrong with u people, god created people the way he wanted so they can do it, and Giencarlo your stupid, all u do is talk shit to everyone, your just stright up gay.

How insecure. You can't even talk right. Must be dyslexia? I get along well with many people here. You are just not one of them. You're quite non-intelligent too. How am I freaking sick? I'm just as decent as everybody else. And there is no such thing as god.

Giancarlo said:
Oh please.. give me a break.. there are plenty of people who get abused.. it doesn't change their sexual orientation. There are no connections there and no evidence there either.

Actually studies have been done and show that homosexuals have a much higher occurance of being sexually abused. Sorry its a fact.

airiox said:
Actually studies have been done and show that homosexuals have a much higher occurance of being sexually abused. Sorry its a fact.

Sorry it is not a fact. And stupid family research foundations don't count as evidence. So again false. Heterosexuals have a much higher occurance of being sexually abused, that's a fact. ~96% of sexual abusers are heterosexual.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom