Wat is 2005 gonna bring

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah never said you, just know of people around that have killed themselves because they are gay, certainly they didnt choose it. and if they did why didn't they just choose differently.

Most likely has some role in the genes. Some gays do choose the lifestyle though.

airiox said:
Yeah never said you, just know of people around that have killed themselves because they are gay, certainly they didnt choose it. and if they did why didn't they just choose differently.

Most likely has some role in the genes. Some gays do choose the lifestyle though.

They killed themselves because of people in this world who find it amusing to harass gay people for the hell of it, often. The other reason society sets these standards saying it is totally wrong.

Some gays do choose the lifestyle though? Why would they choose something that is totally rejected by many people and the fact they could be faced with harassment? I don't think anyone would choose to be gay. And what lifestyle?

Some do choose to be gay. Sorry its a fact. Go around and talk to enough of them and you'll find some that do admit that they choose this. Also it can be brought on by sexual abuse. Thats also a fact.

No that is not a fact. You can't say that. That is just plain wrong. It can be brought on by sexual abuse? Again no.. that is wrong. There is no evidence to make those ties. And no one would choose it because of society pressures. You classify for nothing else then a homophobic liar.

..you are hilarious Giancarlo, to bring up old news remember when you AIMed me and said i was an idiot? then I said end of discussion then you said "NO I SAY END OF DISCUSSION"
...just a little thing to bring up how you get when you must have the last word and get your way

HAhah, you are the hilarious ridiculous one, yellowsnowman (why is snow yellow? you been peeing on it?). Leave this forum, noob.

what a comeback... its a comical name, and yes i have made a yellowsnowman once just to see the looks on peoples faces. I am a noob but I do not care, noobs are new comers, and that is what I am, I am proud of it too.

You are nothing more then a kid. Now run along and let the adults discuss the issues around here. You are a noob and you don't have any precedent around here. Apparently you complain to others about your shortcomings.

ahem, I may be a kid but so what? I do not worry about my age. I came here to learn and that is what I have been doing. You need to run along and stop your bitching. You complain to everyone, even your allies. You need to get your bearings then come back.
"NO I SAY WHEN END OF DISCUSSION"
hahaha.....

You come in here bashing people in your first few posts and make a complete fool of yourself. You are a complainer, and I had enough of it. Stop bitching. Act your age, not your single digit IQ. You need help stooge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom