Counter-Strike the best online FPS ever?

yeah but source has knifes, nothing like sneaking up behind someone and knifing him in the back. Its the most rewarding thing ever. I know of a guy who only uses knifes. He does pretty well. He waits behind corners until the person passes, then stabs them in the back. Its really funny to watch him.

airiox said:
yeah but source has knifes, nothing like sneaking up behind someone and knifing him in the back. Its the most rewarding thing ever. I know of a guy who only uses knifes. He does pretty well. He waits behind corners until the person passes, then stabs them in the back. Its really funny to watch him.

So does Vietcong. :) And if you play as the Vietcong you get your own kind of VC knife. It looks like a butter knife but is sharp lol. I prefer the LLDB/SF commando knife. It works best in caves because outdoors the VC would of probably spotted you before you even approached them. Too smart. And if you play with a person, depends on how fast they are. I prefer a S&W 39 silenced 9MM.

Oh yeah there also is this map called scoutzknifez that I regularly play. It have gravity set to low so its like the moon. All you have is ten bullets for a week sniper rifle and a knife. Some of the funest stuff.

Also I have lost many kills by not using a gun at times. Its just so humiliating to the other player its worth the try.

I prefer a jungle condition where you can barely see anything... I prefer the traditional SF crawl with a S&W L39 Silenced, Commando Knife, and Silenced Sten gun (which was used until Vietnam for special units).

I like close quarters. That is when i really shine. Then i can use low recoil, high velocity, high round guns and just own people.

One thing you do have to do is find a good server. With good people and such. It makes it much funner when you know the people you are shooting.

airriox, where do you play? I'm quite a noob, but I can join your server. Maybe a match together?

Back
Top Bottom