Wat is 2005 gonna bring

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well not to turn this into a religion thread or anything, but in my opinion, all religions were created from lack of knowledge. I mean at the time of christ, no one had any idea how come the world was how it was. They didn't know why plants grew, why people grew, why people died, why natural disasters occured. So they made up a tale about an almightly figure who created all of that. But modern science tears this to pieces.....

I'm not saying religion is bad, I mean a lot of my friends are religious, but I don't believe in God.

I was reading the whole topic until i came to this. you did not just say that, oh no u didnt.

Lack of knowledge

, right, how do u know we dont lack knowledge right now, you think, oh they were stupid for believing that or whatever well your stupid for believing that America has been on the moon(have u saw them on the moon, in real life , actually there) , and the part about not knowing how the world came to be, how in the world do the abortion supporting, stem cell research crazy's know how we came to be, they dont know shit they think they do but they dont, and your saying they made all of that stuff up, right, Jesus was actually there , how could they make him up, if they saw him. And modern science even admits that there was a flood. And abortion supporting, stem cell research crazy's dont know anything and i bet that is who u are . Oh and i for bush, for arnold, anti gay, anti abortion, anti kerry, anti stem cell, anti going on the moon.(why would u want to go on the moon, what will u do on there, stupid) .And if you want to argue this in personal pm me.

<< [edit] Slight editing in order to stop a flame war [/edit] >>​

Nice one comrad.. do you have a problem with me then because afterall I am gay? There is no evidence jesus even existed. None at all. And yes there was a flood. That was caused by melting occurring in both poles. But there were local floods. Not a global flood. A global flood never happened.

People in Oakland barely go to a good college? Well that's their problem. There is plenty of money avaliable for lower income family.

, right, how do u know we dont lack knowledge right now, you think, oh they were stupid for believing that or whatever well your stupid for believing that America has been on the moon(have u saw them on the moon, in real life , actually there) , and the part about not knowing how the world came to be, how in the world do the abortion supporting, stem cell research crazy's know how we came to be, they dont know shit they think they do but they dont, and your saying they made all of that stuff up, right, Jesus was actually there , how could they make him up, if they saw him. And modern science even admits that there was a flood. And abortion supporting, stem cell research crazy's dont know anything and i bet that is who u are . Oh and i for bush, for arnold, anti gay, anti abortion, anti kerry, anti stem cell, anti going on the moon.(why would u want to go on the moon, what will u do on there, stupid) .And if you want to argue this in personal pm me.

Jesus was actually there , how could they make him up

Sure, he might have BEEN there, but what if he was telling lies?

And modern science even admits that there was a flood.

And modern science says that the basin of the two rivers massivly flooded sometimes. At time of the "flooding", there was a huge natural flood, which looked for some people like it was around the whole world. Don't argue on this, scientists proved there was a NATURAL flood, not a miraculous world flood.

And abortion supporting, stem cell research crazy's dont know anything and i bet that is who u are .

I have my complaints on abortion, but if you're saying I don't know anything because I support stem research, then you are wrong on so many levels. First off, you are sterotyping, which is a mark of a dumb person. You are stereotyping that ALL stem-research supporters are idiots and don't know anything. Do you know the political beliefs of ALL of your friends? Because I'm pretty sure someone you know likes the idea, and you're saying they're morons. Grow up. Seriously.

Second off, I have a reason to believe you did not pass english. Because when you are too lazy/unmotivated to type out the word 'you' instead of 'u', or you don't have the energy to capitalize your I's, you shouldn't even be talking about morons. It just seems too ironic. Same goes for your beautiful grammar. If you want to debate, at least don't look like an idiot in the proccess.

Oh and i for bush, for arnold, anti gay, anti abortion, anti kerry, anti stem cell, anti going on the moon.

Eh, I personally don't give a crap about what sex a person chooses to be intrested in. It's a personal choice, and if they want to, let them be. Don't descriminate them, they're still sane humans, seriously. I think marrige should be allowed, because it's a basic human right. Not that I ever want to be intrested in the same sex, but let them have their choice.

Anti stem cell? So you're saying that you'd rather not bother with a cure that can help cancer, quatraplegics (and other nerve siezures), and thousands of illness's. This might be one of the only options that we see that can work. But, I guess it's a personal choice.

rakedog said:
Anti stem cell? So you're saying that you'd rather not bother with a cure that can help cancer, quatraplegics (and other nerve siezures), and thousands of illness's. This might be one of the only options that we see that can work. But, I guess it's a personal choice.

Stem Cell research would be great. After all we have much to owe to Hilter and his medical research. Too bad he killed all the people he researched on...

You have to choose to be gay; why would God smote Homosexuality in all its forms whenever His smoting finger wasn't pointing at something else He wished to show the wrath of God to and create Homosexual people? Hence it must be out of free will :D

Lol; nah, obviously that was a joke however! Stem Cell Research is great; as for going on the moon I don't know what that means - but we should go to the moon. Bush is the lesser of two evils and Abortions are a perfectly reasonable thing before 3 months.

It is not a choice. I can't choose to be attracted to someone.. but seeing that is a joke, that is exactly what some around here say like airiox. Probably not? Probably not to what? That it is a choice or isn't?

sorry should have clarified probably not like its probably not your choice.

Personally I dont know, I havent experienced it. But a portion of gays don't want to be gay, so why would they choose it.

airiox said:
But a portion of gays don't want to be gay, so why would they choose it.

It isn't that we don't want to... do you want to be straight? It is best to embrace it because we can't change it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom