Java sucks

unleasher

Solid State Member
I am learning to programm in java. I try this line keyboard.read() and it couldn't complie. Can you be of help to me ?

choice = (char) keyboard.read(); // read only one character

keyboard.read(); // skip end of line character

is it a line like that? this only takes one character only for processing after listing keyboard inputs as a choice to a question. My advice to you is double check all ";" and "{}" but more than that I can't say really.

Java Does Not Sucks

Well you should know that Java is not so low-level as
C (C++) or other native - code - compiled languages...

And it was made to be much more versatile than just reading
char from keyboard... well it is an Internet language....

and most elegant existing today... and... :)

great....

www.ilumnis.com

I don't really like java. I learned java in computer science and i did not like it much. It was easy to catch on to and I can see where it can be better than C++ but I still like to stick with C++.

hello, Java is not very tough.Its the general misconception that other people spread about it.. It is the best programming languate cuz of its byte code..

Well I am not having problem with the language. I think java is fun . I am a programmer in XXbasic but i want to try my hand on java as i can see that it has more potential. the Code keyboard.read(); is not compiling at all. Is it from the Jdk i am using ?I am using jdk 2 and the tutorial with this code is base on jdk 1.0. Thanks gays for your help and keep me inform.

Back
Top Bottom