Trouble logging onto two specific sites

Cardinal

Beta member
I am having trouble accessing two specific websites (message boards actually) and need some help resolving the issue.

I was told to check for a stuck domain name server, but have no clue as to how to go about doing so. I am running Windows 1998.

The two websites are
www.fortifiediron.com
www.anabolicminds.com

The latter I am especially interested in getting back on soon! Any help or suggestions are much appreciated.

I downloaded and ran adaware, cwshredder, spybot search and destroy and two other spyware utilities and didn't find anything specific to help me. Problem has been ongoing for a good month+ now.

When I try to go to the site it just seems to time out. I tried deleting my host files but am not sure how successful I was in doing so. Also I typed the IP address of the site specifically into my browser but again am not sure if I did that correctly or not. It didn't work anyhow.

Any more suggestions that might help?

Are the sites down or is it your pc? Ask any other members if they can access it.

Thanks for the suggestions. I actually tried firefox and it didn't work either. Sorry I forgot to mention that. It is my pc, the sites work fine and I can access them from remote locations fine as well.

Edit: I do usually use IE

try clearing your browsers cache, in IE it's tools > internet options > delete cookies ......edit.....don't forget to restart your computer

Definitely tried that one. I cleared cookies, history etc. even have run windows washer many times and restarted computer. No luck so far. Thanks for the suggestion though.

Back
Top Bottom