11,00 or more dead

Just saw the news. 60,000+ death and much more expected. What does 2005 bring? MORE DEATHS. I don't see how the war in Iraq will ever be resolved. More and more people will die, that's all I can say. Southern California took a pounding today with the winter rainstorm. Flooded a lot of cities and even had a tornado warning at one point in Long Beach area. What is the world coming too? We're all going to die.

My Mother got an email from cnn this morning that said it was at 52,000. So rakedog...obviously no one will have the exact number so don't correct people about the amount of casualties. There is no way anyone, including yourself, will have the correct amount. So please stop, it is annoying.

I didn't mean stop updating the death toll. What I meant was stop posting threads only to correct someone.

I thought the lives taken from the September 11th terrorist attack on the World Trade Centers was shocking, but this is crazy!!! Imagine all those people dead. Man, it's like a movie, but not. It is something to think about because it's happening right now, in real life. It's scary at the same time to see what those people are going through over there and those that have friends and families over there.

Back
Top Bottom