Counter-Strike the best online FPS ever?

airiox said:
Think I played the VietCong Demo was fairly fun.

Far Cry does take alot of skill yes, but there is a reason few play it.

There is a reason few play it? :rolleyes:

The Vietcong demo is lacking a lot.. but you did notice the AL is quite intelligent? In the full version of Fist Alpha you get a lot more weapons and in this game there is a lot of realism. When you fire a weapon the recoil is there, something that lacks in many games and including CS:Source.

AIRIOX if u like games like that you would LOVE Rainbow Six 3 it is bloody awsome you have to control multiple team usiang Alpha commands such as stop, free shoot, infiltrate, Silence, Flash and more and there are different ways to finish the missions its bloody awsome. there is also a mode where you can create a plan for that level i never did it cause its too hard but you would like it

Giancarlo said:
There is a reason few play it? :rolleyes:

The Vietcong demo is lacking a lot.. but you did notice the AL is quite intelligent? In the full version of Fist Alpha you get a lot more weapons and in this game there is a lot of realism. When you fire a weapon the recoil is there, something that lacks in many games and including CS:Source.

Actually alot of games still do have recoil. Even CS 1.6 has recoil, but its a bit unrealistic.

alvino said:
Actually alot of games still do have recoil. Even CS 1.6 has recoil, but its a bit unrealistic.

A lot of games don't do a good job on it. And many don't even have it. Vietcong I noticed has some of the most accurate sounds for weapons, some of the most accurate recoil rates and some of the most accurate graphics for guns themselves. The SVD Dragunov and M-14 are my favorites. M-14 is better of single shot at a medium range distance.. and does okay when a few rounds are shot out (but at full auto, it has a horrible recoil like the AK-47 because of its 7.62MM round).

CS: Source does has realistic recoil. Trust me it won't show up in in your crosshair but its there. Go ahead try to unload you ak at someone from 20 feet away, you wont kill them because of the recoil. That is why it take skill.

Giancarlo said:
A lot of games don't do a good job on it. And many don't even have it. Vietcong I noticed has some of the most accurate sounds for weapons, some of the most accurate recoil rates and some of the most accurate graphics for guns themselves. The SVD Dragunov and M-14 are my favorites. M-14 is better of single shot at a medium range distance.. and does okay when a few rounds are shot out (but at full auto, it has a horrible recoil like the AK-47 because of its 7.62MM round).

Good point.

airiox said:
CS: Source does has realistic recoil. Trust me it won't show up in in your crosshair but its there. Go ahead try to unload you ak at someone from 20 feet away, you wont kill them because of the recoil. That is why it take skill.

Another good point.

airiox said:

CS: Source I have played, and I notice recoil is remarkably more accurate in Vietcong. They've actually tested the weapons. Vietcong requires more skill then CS, because if you aren't careful one would have a Dragunov, Mosin Nagant or the more deadly M1 Garand and you would be taken out.

And not to mention, Vietcong is a game that has bayonets as an option on most of the guns.

Back
Top Bottom