Wat is 2005 gonna bring

Status
Not open for further replies.
ComputaFreak quitting? I'm sorry but you are looking at threads that were very old. And I never left, you are being totally irrelevant. I was convinced by people here to stay and I did. You are the one who should leave and stop reading out of date threads. Did you even look at the time stamp of that thread, dude?

I THINK YOU SHOULD: Leave in disgrace.

yellowsnowman said:
I have nothing more to say to you Giancarlo, When ComputaFreek said he is quitting you threatened to leave if Airiox becomes mod, and Airiox did. So I think you should uphold that threat and leave.

Really never knew that he threatened to leave if i became mod, maybe I forgot or something.

Thanks Gian for that Bill Cosby story. I heard the basic things he said back months ago but never actually read the specific quotations. Bill Cosby is right, any sort of people that continue to talk in strange dialects and continue to insist they are being opressed very rarely if never get anywhere.

There are plenty of poor white people too, there are also millions of rich black people. Sooo... A correct comment would be that I hope all people bring themselves out of poverty.

I have said it many times and will again, you decide you fate, if you are poor, you have chosen to be poor. Simple as that.

excuse me airiox you are dead wrong. I have a sister and a mother and a deadbeat fucking dad, we did not decide to be poor.

Well sometimes people become poor, or even lose their lives due to other peoples intentions. So you cant really say that everyone decides that. I dont think people in Oakland, CA decide to get shot in a gang-related homicide just for the hell of it.

No look, there is a point to what alvino is saying. I mean, in Oakland (yeah, alvino and I live close to each other), barely anyone graduates to go to a good college. Most drop out, and join gangs. Of course, that's their choice, but growing up in an enviroment like that is much harder then growing up like in a nice town, where there is a friendly community and stuff.

not really, there are varying degrees and types of hardship. In order to suceed they must be overcome. If those people haven't its their own fault.

Just because you grow up in the inner city doesnt mean anything. If you are truely motivated you will suceed. Greater hardships have the potential to spawn greater people

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom