Apology

Giancarlo

Banned
In light of a recent spike of activity here, I would like to apologize for being harsh on people in criticisms. I should tone it down a bit and be a bit more lax. There is no sense in getting all worked up over something on a forum. We must nonetheless promote a better atmosphere around here. I may have apologized in the past but I didn't deliever. And for that I'm sorry for not doing so. I do find it difficult at times in light of comments made by others, so I ask that us all help make this forum calm and lax once again.

Good. Im really glad to hear that. Those arguements were really starting to get on my nerves. But its ok. We all get a bit angry sometimes and just want to unleash our wrath on others, but we should realize when to stop. And you have showed your quality, Mr. Giancarlo. lol

No problem. I probably deserved some harsh words because i did post some false facts.

airiox said:
lol, love the lord of the rings reference.

LOL Well that was kinda unintentional, but if you want to refer to LOTR, then suit yourself.

lol had to edit that, one of our members in particular would chew you apart for that.

Well I'm still mad at people and even after I made this, people like LK have made no effort in trying to stop making little spiteful remarks. I don't know what LK's problem is but I have had it. The guy is just getting on my nerves and I think he should be kicked off the moderator team.

Back
Top Bottom