11,00 or more dead

So far I havent heard in the news that a family died, I just read an article about the american dead and nothing was mentioned so, hopefully they are fine.

Also the death toll is now at 44,000 said it might reach 50,000 now it might reach 100,000 the way things are going.

45,000. I think it will surpass 100,000 after the lack of water sets in. That's the price for indonesia for not responding. Australia detected the tsunami danger, and they radioed Indonesia, but they didn't do anything about it.

It is at 59,000. But this is climbing by the hour still. That's the price for Indonesia for not responding? No offense, but rakedog.. you're not looking at the facts once again. The earthquake happened 90km off the coast of Sumatra, tidal waves would of reached the coast in 5 - 10 minutes. Not much you can do! You can't move hundreds of thousands in minutes. So please shove it about this price that Indonesia is paying for not responding. 5 minutes is just not enough of time. So don't be fucking ridiculous.

Sheesh calm down.... It always turns into some kind of arguement just cuz someone got the wrong facts down, or their opinions are different.

These aren't opinions. I'm speaking in facts. Explain to me how you would move what.. a million or more people in 5 minutes. The guy doesn't know what he is talking about.

He has made several grevious errors of judgement like this in the past and all they do is make me pissed off. I'm tired of it.

lol he means rakedog, doesnt like him much. rakedog may get some things wrong at times, but he always admits when he is wrong and is a cool guy.

Well, it took two hours to reach india, they didn't do anything. (Though there's not much they COULD do, because most of the towns that were hit were small coastal communities with barely any technology, so even with two hours, they wouldn't be able to spread the word)

Back
Top Bottom