Counter-Strike the best online FPS ever?

I was not bored once durring my halo 2 campaign. I also beat the game on Heroic so there was a bit more action.

Xbox live costs money, plus the kiddies and their vulgar language is just annoying.

no not if u buy the starter kit u get a years free subscription, added to that u get many free trials with games!!!!! y do u let bad language get to u!!!! just ignore it!!

Lol. Xbox live sucks. Why would I ever want to pay money for it? So does World of Warcraft, I'm never paying money for that stuff. Multiplayer is meant to be free.

Thats why I cant wait till Halo 2 comes out on PC... IT"S GONNA BE FREAKIN' AWESOME!!! But for right now I'm addicted to Halo and COD.

Giancarlo said:
Oh you don't again read the facts. Far Cry is so much better then your stupid CS... CS sucks.. it is unrealistic and is stupid. In Far Cry the weapons do behave as they should... but some of them don't even exist because it is a game based on the year 2020. Again read the facts dude. FarCry's multiplayer system is far better.

Yeah, but Airiox is talking about CS: Source not the old CS. CS: Source is way better than FarCry for online (I have both). CS:S's graphics and physics engine is way better than CS. But FarCry, in its own rights is still a good game. Also if you really want to see realistic weapons, play America's Army. The weapons sometimes jam, and you have to get it unjammed. And the best thing about AA is that it's FREE!!!!

alvino said:
Yeah, but Airiox is talking about CS: Source not the old CS. CS: Source is way better than FarCry for online (I have both). CS:S's graphics and physics engine is way better than CS. But FarCry, in its own rights is still a good game. Also if you really want to see realistic weapons, play America's Army. The weapons sometimes jam, and you have to get it unjammed. And the best thing about AA is that it's FREE!!!!

I concur. where do u get AA?

Back
Top Bottom