Cpu And Mobo

xx cobra xx said:
money man aint being a dik but a celeron is shit 4 gaming its not how hi the GHZ IS AMD ATHLON AINT 4 CHEAP GAMERS PAINT BALLER U NOOB you dont no alot about computers since i read alot of post from you PENTIUM IS GOOD MULTI-TASK, AMD IS BETTER 4 GAMING,MONEY MAN JUST GO OUT N BUY A GOOD MOBO WITH A SOCKET 939 AND A AMD ATHLON 64Bit 3200+ OR 3000+ THEN BUT THEN GET A 120 SATA HDD THAT WILL BOOST YOUR PERFORMANCE A BIT AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST A GOOD G'CARD

I dont kno much but i kno intel is good for gaming and AMD is for cheep gamerz. not to piss anyone off except for "xx cobra xx"... just kidding.

ok nobody answered my question will that cpu work on that motherboard??? that was the main question i had other than would my 2.7ghz intel celeron processor be good enough

DPN paintballer, amd is not for cheap gamers. tru, they're cheaper, but they're better in games, benchmarks prove that. And if you didn't know already, AMD is the only ones with 64 bit processors that work with 32 bit applications, and if you still think that Intels 32 bit processors are better than amd64's 64 bit processors with integrated memory controller, den ur insane.

money man, yes, that cpu will work on your mobo. Your motherboard supports socket 478 processors, and that cpu is 478. Plus, your motherboard goes up to 800mhz fsb and that processor fits just that.

SO yes, it'lll work. And I don't think you fully grasp what a bottle neck is. A bottleneck is when one component of your computer is too fast and thus, hindered by another component.

Example, you have a Nvidia 6800 ultra. Your cpu would be a bottleneck for this video card, as the card is insanely fast. Unless you overclock this cpu to 3.6-3.8, you will experience a bottleneck.

btw, what video card do you have???

If you could oc this processor to 3.6, then it'd be nicely paired with a Nvidia 6800 GT.

i just bought a radeon 9800 pro just because i dont feel like spending the $700.00 + 15%HST for taxes, dont forget i live in canada. the radeon was only $345.00 so i bought that, but i thought it would be bottle necked by the cpu

Back
Top Bottom