Counter-Strike the best online FPS ever?

airiox said:
really, you are on a island with this one, virtually no one plays the game because the multiplay is crap.

If you havent played source then you really cant comment. source is so much funner and slightly different than 1.6.

Trust me, FarCry takes no skill whatsoever. CS:S you can get a kill here and ther but there is so much strategy involed. Plus you have to know how to work each weapon, plan out things. Every weapon is different despite what anyone may tell you. They havent played the game long enough if they think every weapon is the same.

Yep and CS:S is the only game I have ever been addicted to, i play it everyday. The voice chat is great it allows you to be more personalized and get to know the people you are playing with.

I concur.

i dont' know about you guys but, the best game ever created for online was and will be

Operation FlashPoint: Cold War Crisis
Operation Flashpoint: Resistince

and end of 2006 --->OFP2 Operation FlashPoint 2

this game has been out for about 4 years i think, and is one of the best for gameplay, it's not fake, and you dont' run 50MH

http://www.flashpoint1985.com/

Mäçh said:
i dont' know about you guys but, the best game ever created for online was and will be

Operation FlashPoint: Cold War Crisis
Operation Flashpoint: Resistince

and end of 2006 --->OFP2 Operation FlashPoint 2

this game has been out for about 4 years i think, and is one of the best for gameplay, it's not fake, and you dont' run 50MH

http://www.flashpoint1985.com/

Well did any one ask u? J/K. I have heard of that game b4 but never tryed it out.

I played it once at a friends I was surprised at how good it was
i wanna try Cs:S it looks awsome, it better take more skill and tactisity cause Cs was too arcade-cross-blastaway no doubt some skill is needed but no way near as games such as Americas Army or Rainbow 6 3 or Halo\2

RAFDOG said:
I played it once at a friends I was surprised at how good it was
i wanna try Cs:S it looks awsome, it better take more skill and tactisity cause Cs was too arcade-cross-blastaway no doubt some skill is needed but no way near as games such as Americas Army or Rainbow 6 3 or Halo\2

CS:S IS AWSOME!!!! lol. it is good. i play it all the time.

Well to be good at CS it takes skill and strategy. You have to know your opponent and know the map as well as your weapons. You have to be faster on the draw.

Americas Army probably takes the most skill i guess, too annoying for me though.

Its a game made speacially by Americas Army and you have to complete training to be allowed to play online its bloody awsome once you get good but at first it can be frustrating thats the 1 downside

to win Cs you do have to be good but you dont have to know your opponent and in some cases you do have to know the level

cases not:
Ice world 1,2,3, Bloodstrike, Aim map. Awp Map.Awp city, aim practise, aim2, inferno, Deagle Warehouse 1,2,3, playground, snow ground,

Some you do
Aztec, de dust, the one eith the giant fridge and stuff

there the ones off my head

but i dont disagree Cs is good but it is by far not the best

The guy that said Halo2 you r 100% rite

but i still have to see Cs:S

Annoying and boring BULLSH!T
but every1 has different oppinions online and multiplayer is the best

Back
Top Bottom