Need Help I Am Not Happy

IAntDemo

xxcobraxx
Plz can someone sort this proplem out i brought splinter cell 2 for pc and it install perfect when i play the game a box comes up saying what my system has and what it recommends to play the game anyway everthing is allrite everthing has a tick next to it untill it gets to this proplem it has a X next to it it says Required Pixel Shader Support- INADEQUATE PIXEL SHADER SUPPORT DETECTED, and the other is NUN POWER-OF-TWO RENDER TARGET SUPPORT- NO NON POWER OF TWO RENDER TARGET SUPPORT DETECTED.

What the hell are these and what do i got to do to ply the game thnx 4 ADVANCED HELP

What graphics card are you using? That game requires Direct X 9 hardware, it seems according to that error message. Pixel shaders are not supported on the GeForce 4 MX cards. You'll need to upgrade to an FX or Radeon 9500- up vid card.

Your video card may not support that game, check the readme.txt on the game cd's for a list of supported video cards. Perhaps a patch? CHeck the websiteand try installing a new video driver to see what happens. If not, than it's harware related.

If your card is old, like DX7 it wont have any kind of PixelShader x.x support. So not only would it look like crap, it wouldnt work.

lol computer suks u dont no what the proplem is its my G'CARD i aint in to them so i am going to pik up a new G'CARD like a FX5700 256 SOMET LIKE THAT O YER PAINTBALLER I HAVE A
AMD ATHLON 64Bit 3000+ O'C TO A 2.2
64MB GEFORCE MMX400
80G HDD 7200
1G PC3200
K8NS PRO MOBO DUAL BIOS
UMM YER MY PC SUKS

its definitly your video card, actually thats teh same one my brother has and he's upgrading because he has problems playing very simple games...halo for an example, get a 5700 or i'd go with the 6600 at least although i like ATI myself

Back
Top Bottom