ATI AIW 9800 128mb

i seriously need an aswer tonight...im going out to buy it tomorrow, so if nobody answers ill be going with the All-In-Wonder, but im hoping to get some info...i just need a video card that will play half-life 2 and halo and things..price range is (200-350) canadian. please smoeone answer me...oo also would the 9600xt be better than getting the 9800 pro all in wonder? thats on the futureshop site too.

c'mon someone answer this thread i really need to know because this will be teh last video card i buy for a lil while

Well, I have the Radeon 9800 pro, and play hl2 fine. I don't know about the AIW, but the only thing different is the tv tuner. What ever you do,
don't get the 9600 xt. ;) Between the 9800 pro, and AIW, get whichever is cheaper.

finally i love u man (not really) someone answered my thread!...ooo didnt u look at the links? go up farther the AIW is cheaper. I already have a tv tuner but im gunna take that out and sell it. do you play half-life 2 at maximum everything or does it start to glich..and whats your computer setup?

Performance wise the pro out does the AIW, the AIW just has a few "useless" features. Id reccoment the 9800 pro over the AIW

Oh i thoughtit was just AIW -the pro, So itshouyld be the same card with the exras.... unusual its cheaper... i dont think the AIWs overclok as well.. if your into that at all...no possative though

Back
Top Bottom